GGI’s approach to workplace wellness involves conducting a needs analysis of your workplace to better understand the interpersonal and organizational factors affecting the overall health of your organization. This analysis can involve:
- Primary data collection (e.g., employee surveys, interviews, focus groups);
- Secondary data analysis (e.g., data review); and/or
- Site visits (e.g., being immersed in the workplace)
GGI works with organizations to assess their current state of psychological health and safety using a variety of methods and empirical tools. Because every organization is unique, the methodological approach will be tailored to the specific needs of the organization and the project budget. Based on the issues identified in the analysis, customized recommendations are provided to help the organization move the measurable outcomes.
GGI can also provide ad hoc or ongoing support to organizations as they move through the implementation phases and/or ongoing evaluations to ensure programs or activities are continuing to meet the changing needs of the organization.
GGI offers a broad range of services in the field of workplace wellness. Click on any of the bullets below to learn more about GGI’s services and approaches in this area.
- Psychosocial Health Assessment
- Workplace Health Pulse Survey
- Support for Implementation of Wellness Plan
- Educational and Psychoeducational Workshops
- Coaching (Leadership Coaching, Conflict/Dispute Resolution/Mediation)
- Evaluation and Monitoring of Wellness Plan
We would be pleased to discuss options and develop a work plan that is right for you. For more details on our services please contact:
Michelle Pajot, MEd, PhD
Goss Gilroy Inc.