GGI’s approach to consulting services has been shaped by over 35 years of assignments with the public sector at the federal, provincial and municipal levels and in the private and non-profit sectors in Canada and internationally.
In approaching management consulting assignments, GGI is committed to:
- Working with clients to identify clearly their information and service needs
- Collecting and analyzing data and information with thoroughness and precision, using the best available methods
- Developing well-supported reports capable of withstanding the feedback from internal and external stakeholders
- Providing fully bilingual facilitation services to help organizations plan and implement change
- Developing and implementing solutions that are long-term, integrative, state-of-the-art and responsive to the broader context in which client organizations operate
- Adhering to its internal peer-review process for large projects to ensure they meet and exceed client satisfaction
Above all, GGI consultants know the differences between facts, findings, conclusions and recommendations and know how to make the linkages between data, information, knowledge and the results clients seek.
GGI conducts research and prepares meaningful results while upholding high levels of excellence in project management and client service.