Goss Gilroy Inc. has undertaken assignments with virtually every major custodian entity of the federal government and has extensive experience in preparing investment plans and long-term capital plans. The firm brings to your public sector organization the necessary wisdom, expertise and analytical capacity in order to meet policy requirements and submit high quality investment plans to the Treasury Board for approval.
More specifically, the firm and its strong network of senior associates bring to your department:
- Strong awareness of best practices in investment management
- Relevant expertise in articulating and creating the deliverables processes, strategies and governance of effective investment planning
- Demonstrated ability in understanding the asset categories found in public institutions
- Capacity to prepare highly effective presentations and documentation relating to investment planning
- Capacity to support change management through a variety of means, including through developing and implementing communication, facilitation, and training strategies