Goss Gilroy Inc. (GGI) is one of Canada’s leading management consulting firms specializing in program evaluation, performance measurement, applied social research, and organizational development. Our approach has been shaped by over 35 years of engagement with the Canadian public sector at the federal, provincial and municipal levels and with the private and non-profit sectors in Canada and internationally. With offices in Ottawa and St. John’s, GGI enjoys an excellent reputation and has been rewarded with a substantial volume of repeat business. Our team of skilled and dedicated consulting professionals has successfully completed over 3,500 assignments.
We are seeking candidates for the position of Proposal Manager. Your role will be to:
- Lead bid teams – including working with the firm’s partners, senior staff, and administrative team – to write and submit proposals in response to Requests for Proposals (RFPs);
- Identify potential new sources and avenues to access RFPs or other types of tenders;
- Undertake other business development activities (e.g., identify collaborators, clients in new markets); and
- Work with the senior managers to refine our proposal writing system.
You will bring to the job your creativity, attention to detail, and capacity to meet deadlines. Your ability to write winning proposals and identify new business opportunities will contribute to GGI’s enviable record of success and play a significant part in the firm’s continued growth and diversification.
Some of the qualities that we are looking for in an ideal candidate include:
- Experience in the consulting industry, preferably involving business development, marketing and proposal writing;
- Strong writing and visual presentation skills;
- Ability to work effectively and collegially with talented professionals at all levels;
- A strong competitive streak, which will drive the preparation of winning proposals;
- Superior skills in task organization and management; and
- Relevant university education, preferably at the graduate level
Language: English; French would be an asset
Salary: To be negotiated based on qualifications
GGI provides a dynamic work environment with opportunities to tackle challenging assignments and continuously develop professionally. We offer flexible working arrangements, competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please submit a concise cover letter along with your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Goss Gilroy Inc.
Suite 900, 150 Metcalfe St.
Ottawa, Ontario, K2P 1P1