Goss Gilroy Inc. (GGI) is one of Canada’s leading management consulting firms specializing in program evaluation, performance measurement, applied social research, and organization development. Our approach has been shaped by over 35 years of engagement with the Canadian public sector at the federal, provincial and municipal levels and with the private and non-profit sectors in Canada and internationally. With offices in Ottawa, Vancouver and St. John’s, GGI enjoys an excellent reputation and has been rewarded with a substantial volume of repeat business and satisfied clients. Our team of skilled and dedicated consulting professionals has successfully completed over 3,500 assignments.
We are seeking candidates for the position of Proposal Coordinator. GGI uses an established proposal generating system to respond regularly to a wide range of interesting requests for proposals (RFPs) and other types of tenders. Your role will be to:
- Work with the senior managers to refine our proposal writing system, including how we generate and identify opportunities, make bid/no bid decisions, create project teams and prepare proposals.
- Work with the firm’s partners, senior staff, and administrative team in leading the development of proposals.
You will bring to the job your creativity, attention to detail, and capacity to meet deadlines. Your ability to write winning proposals will contribute to GGI’s enviable record of success and play a significant part in the firm’s continued growth and diversification.
Some of the qualities that we are looking for in an ideal candidate include:
- A strong competitive streak, which will drive the preparation of winning proposals
- Experience in the consulting industry, preferably involving marketing and proposal writing
- Strong writing and visual presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively and collegially with talented professionals at all levels
- Superior skills in task organization and management
- Relevant university education, preferably at the graduate level
Language: English; French would be an asset
Salary: GGI is recognized for its competitive compensation packages.
Salary to be negotiated depending upon qualifications and
GGI provides a dynamic work environment with opportunities to tackle challenging assignments and continuously develop professionally. We offer flexible working arrangements and excellent benefits.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please submit in confidence a concise cover letter demonstrating your possession of the qualifications described above, plus any other relevant experience that you wish to highlight, along with your CV, to email@example.com.
Goss Gilroy Inc.
Suite 900, 150 Metcalfe St.
Ottawa, Ontario, K2P 1P1