Our client, Goss Gilroy Inc. (GGI) is a privately-owned Canadian management consulting firm specializing in program evaluation, performance measurement, applied social research, organizational development and strategic learning. Founded in 1981, the firm’s approach to consulting services has been shaped by over 35 years of assignments with the public sector at the federal, provincial and municipal levels and in the private and non-profit sectors in Canada and internationally.
With offices in Ottawa, Vancouver and St. John’s, GGI enjoys an excellent reputation. A hallmark of our work is the high level of senior staff involvement in projects. GGI has been rewarded with a substantial volume of repeat business and fully satisfied clients. With the support of our team of talented and dedicated consulting professionals we have successfully completed over 3,400 assignments.
GGI is seeking a senior level candidate for the position of Principal.
As a GGI Principal, you will have the autonomy to build on and develop current and new business markets, lead complex and strategic projects while applying proven project management techniques; and provide mentoring and coaching to staff.
This position is an opportunity for a highly motivated, successful senior professional to work for the firm while embarking on a path towards partnership.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have:
- A post-secondary degree; at the Master’s level
- Approximately ten years’ experience in a consulting role in one or more areas in which GGI practices OR
- Approximately ten years’ experience and demonstrated success as a consultant in a market outside of GGI’s speciality practices
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to coach and develop staff
- Superior project management skills with the ability to manage expectations and priorities effectively
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong presentation skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and effectively with a variety of highly talented professionals in a team-based work environment
- Ability to work in both English and French is an asset
GGI offers a competitive salary, generous benefits program, and a flexible working environment.
If you are a successful leader within your industry and are interested in a firm that provides autonomy, variety, and stability, please contact us in confidence at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Goss Gilroy Inc.
Suite 900, 150 Metcalfe St.
Ottawa, Ontario K2P 1P1