Established in 1981, Goss Gilroy Inc. (GGI) is one of Canada’s leading management consulting firms specializing in social/economic research. GGI works with a wide range of public and not-for-profit clients across Canada and abroad. Our practice areas include:
- program evaluation and performance measurement
- policy research
- economic analysis
- organizational development
GGI is committed to employment equity, diversity, and inclusion in the workplace and welcomes applications from equity seeking groups including women, racialized/visible minorities, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities, persons who identify in the LGBTQ2S community, peoples of all sexual orientations and gender identities, and others who reflect the diversity of Canadian society.
We are seeking to immediately fill several vacancies created by our expanding consulting practice. The successful candidates will undertake a variety of tasks as part of an interdisciplinary team at our Ottawa office. Candidates may work remotely at this time.
- fluency in English and French
- undergraduate degree (minimum) in a relevant discipline
- mid-level position: 4 years of experience in a social/economic research environment, including: supervision of project team members; research design; document and literature reviews; primary data collection via surveys, interviews, focus groups, etc.; quantitative and qualitative analysis; and, reporting to a range of audiences.
- senior position: 10 years of experience in a social/economic research environment, including: business development/proposal writing; research design; team supervision and coaching; analysis and reporting; and, senior level presentations and briefings.
- experience in group facilitation and/or training
- ability to successfully manage multiple tasks and priorities
- fluent with suite of Microsoft Office products
If you have relevant experience that overlaps with the social/economic research environment (e.g., internal audit, operational efficiency and effectiveness, big data/business intelligence, or a business analyst) we want to hear from you!
Also, we are growing our equity, diversity and inclusion market. We are interested in candidates with experience in this area conducting EDI assessments, strategies, facilitation, research, etc.
If you are interested in a challenging role in a dynamic, collaborative setting, please submit a short, e-mail message highlighting your qualifications and interest to email@example.com with your CV attached. Use as your subject line either “Mid-level Consultant” or “Senior Consultant.” Applications in either official language are welcome.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, but advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Goss Gilroy Inc.
Suite 900, 150 Metcalfe St.
Ottawa, Ontario, K2P 1P1