The GGI St. John’s Office was established in 1995 and employs a staff of 7, including 2 GGI Partners. The office provides an array of consulting services to government, community-based organizations, and private sector clients in Newfoundland and Labrador and throughout Atlantic Canada, as well as undertaking projects which are national in scope.
GGI St. John’s has extensive experience in carrying out a wide range of consulting projects, including research, evaluation, performance measurement and planning. We offer services in both English and French.
The St. John’s office has specialized knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Community-based organizations and programs, as well as community development
- Municipal planning
- Labour market information and economic development
- Training and employment programs
- Diversity, equity and inclusion, including work related to gender, Indigenous communities, newcomers to Canada, and persons with disability
- Official Language Minority Communities
- Data visualization
We also conduct workplace (harassment) investigations, and provide mediation and alternative dispute resolution services, as well as respectful workplace / anti-harassment policy and procedure development and associated training.
GGI’s St. John’s office works closely with ARMS Inc. (www.armsonline.ca) and AES Inc. (www.aeslms.ca) by:
- providing management, systems design, and data analysis capabilities required to support over 400 organizations across the country using the ARMS case management system as a tool for the case management of individuals accessing employment services; and
- supporting AES Inc. in implementing the First Nations Labour Market Information (LMI) and Skills Inventory Pilot by working with more than 50 First Nation communities across Canada in co-developing the approach, data collection tools, and training required by these First Nation communities to collect the LMI needed by their communities to inform program development and better link community members to employment and training opportunities.