Organizational Development and Strategic Learning
GGI is committed to helping clients enhance the performance of their organizations and to achieve expected results. To this end, GGI provides clients with detailed diagnostics of their current situation, offers solutions to organizational constraints and gaps, and assists in the implementation of these solutions. GGI’s solutions ensure that people, processes, policies and systems within an organization support the objectives, outputs and outcomes the organization is expected to achieve.
GGI offers a broad range of services in the field of organizational development, including:
- Organizational reviews and assessments
- Process mapping and gap analysis
- Integrated strategic and business planning
- Development and implementation of change management strategies
- Performance management
- Management and human resource development
- Design and development of learning strategies and materials
- Design and delivery of workshops
- Design and delivery of training courses
- Policy development on HR and learning requirements and practices
GGI has completed several assignments in this diverse field. Recently completed assignments (and links to our products, where they are available) include:
- Development of a toolkit and associated booklets for the Government of Ontario to assist small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) familiarize themselves with e-business concepts and benefits.
- Development of an online learning tool for the Asian Development Bank to build capacity in results management and performance measure.
- Development of training courses for the Canadian Evaluation Society (CES), including the development of intermediate level courses on Logic Models and Survey Methodologies.
- Delivery of several presentations and workshops on change management for the Shared Services Office (SSO) of Natural Resources Canada, including a workshop on the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) of SSO Information Technology Services.
- Development of an organizational capacity assessment tool to assess the readiness of organizations to take on a results-based approach. The tool has been applied with 30 government ministries, departments, and agencies in the Philippines, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, and Nepal.
- Development and/or delivery of several courses for the Canada School of the Public Service, including a three-day course for real property specialists, and a two-day course to procurement, real property, and materiel management specialists on the machinery and key laws and policies of government.
- Development of an online learning tool for results-based management (including evaluation) in the federal government.
- Development and delivery of several courses for the introduction of accrual accounting for capital assets in the federal government of Canada.