Indigenous and Northern Issues
Goss Gilroy (GGI) has undertaken numerous program evaluations and special studies for Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada as well as other government departments involved with First Nations, Inuit and Métis communities. More specifically, GGI has completed evaluations along with performance measurement studies in various programming areas, including social and education programs, human resources development, lands management, economic development and cultural programs for Indigenous populations. GGI consultants have also successfully completed other studies such as economic impact and social studies in the area of issues affecting Indigenous Peoples.
GGI has used a variety of research methodologies to conduct the above studies, including key informant interviews, focus groups, economic impact and financial analyses, as well as, surveys and case studies of Indigenous communities. When applicable, GGI partners with content experts and Indigenous consultants to produce forward-looking results that take into account the views and interests of all involved stakeholders.
- Evaluation of the Aboriginal Language Inititative (ALI)
- Evaluation of the Aboriginal Community Safety Development Contribution Program
- Evaluation of the Cultural/Education Centres Program (CECP)
- Evaluation of the Nunavut Unified Human Resources Development Strategy (NUHRDS)
- Final Evaluation of the Nunavut Infrastructure Partnering Arrangement